2018 Prevention Challenge: Dear Future Me
This activity is a great way to kick off National Prevention Week. From SAMHSA:
What would you say to your future self about what you’re doing today to ensure a healthier tomorrow?
Share your answer by joining the NPW 2018 Prevention Challenge: Dear Future Me!
How to Participate
- Write a letter or draw a picture about the choices you’re making to live a healthy, happy life.
- Take a picture of your letter or record a video of yourself reading your letter.
- Share it on social media using the hashtag #DearFutureMe and #NPW2018.
- Tag a few friends so they can participate and add their Dear Future Me letter to the NPW conversation.
- Share any or all of the Dear Future Me videos on social media to encourage others to participate as well.
Please tag us! @makinithappenGM !!!