Let’s take a quick break and show our communities that we are:
It’s been an amazing week of change here in the greater Manchester region. Organizations, service providers and our community members have all been working hard to adjust and ensure safe environments for all, while developing a new daily normal.
This pop-up campaign has been designed to be a quick and easy way to let everyone know that we are #stillhere4U during the COVID-19 pandemic. Makin’ Happen will share via social media and our website how organizations continue to provide their services, showing strength and resiliency which we all know is the backbone of this amazing region.
The goal of this campaign will be to raise awareness around services still available, alternatives or new resources as we navigate forward during the COVID-19 pandemic
Let’s get started!
- Print the #stillhere4U sign [embeddoc url=”https://www.mih4u.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/stillhere4u-Paper-Sign.pdf” download=”all”]
- Write how your organization is #stillhere4U by briefly describing how your organization is responding to the COVID-19 pandemic
- Take a picture with the sign. Feel free to get creative
- Makin’ it Happen will share out and tag your organization Email the picture to firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description of how you/your organization continues to stay strong and serve the community
- Post on your own social media channels with the hashtag #stillhere4U and tag Makin’ It Happen on either Facebook, Instagram or Twitter at the following handles:
Let’s show our communities that we are still here, ready to help, ready to support, ready to figure out how we can go from survive to thrive, together!
We are all: